Fusion is a Service Management and IT Operations specialist that uses our highly experienced and trained staff to help IT organisations improve their service performance, quality and efficiency. We are a trusted advisor to over 200 organisations helping them transform their IT departments using world-class IT Management software from companies like BMC Software.
We help organisations transform and improve their Service Management and IT Operations processes to gain superior performance and efficiency through advisory and strategy services like Benefits Realisation, Service Transformation, Data Centre Optimisation and Green IT Consulting. We help organisations “industrialise” their IT Operations to improve productivity.
Fusion people are BMC Software experts, with deep and broad experience of their products, advising organisations on achieving the best return from the use of BMC products. We believe we are the “go-to” experts for BMC skills and solutions and the partner of choice for organisations wanting to make the most of their BMC Software. We have many, many years of experience with BMC products and work hard to ensure we deliver a quality service to our customers. Fusion is the largest consultancy in Europe that specialises exclusively in BMC Software solutions.
Fusion is also an expert in the management of virtual VMware environments, the creation of VMware private clouds and can help with integrating BMC and VMware products.
Fusion cover all major vertical markets including financial services, telecommunications, public sector, retail, business services and our customers include Visa, JP Morgan Chase, Reckitt Benckiser, Virgin Atlantic, Kraft Foods/Cadbury and Alstom and many other quoted and unquoted companies for whom we work on a global and regional basis.
Our Solutions areas include
Fusion works in two core areas:
- IT Service Management (ITSM) which includes Service Desk, Incident and Problem Management, Change and Release Management, Self-service and Service Request Management and Asset Management, Discovery and CMDB.
- Data Centre Optimisation which includes Server Automation (planning, discovering, provisioning and management of servers), Monitoring, Event and Transaction Management, Discovery and Application Mapping, Virtualisation and Green IT Consulting (data centre facilities and IT systems).
Fusion also works with organisations in other Service Management areas like:
- Customer Service Management
- HR Service Management
- Telco OSS/BSS.
Fusion offers the following services to our customers:
- Strategy and advisory services to help Service Management and IT Operations improve performance, quality and efficiency
- Programme and project management including roadmap definition and scoping for Service Management and IT Operations projects
- Implementation, architecture, upgrade and technical services around all BMC products
- Managed services including full life-cycle management of Service Management and IT Operations tools and applications including BMC products
- Resources for consulting, technical, architecture and configuration services around world-class IT Management software like BMC Software
Fusion and BMC Software
BMC Software (www.bmc.com) is the world leading Service management and IT Operations software vendor for whom we have been a partner for over 15 years. Today Fusion is :
- An elite BMC Solution Provider authorised to resell, implement and support BMC products.
- An Advanced Support Centre for BMC with global 24X7 coverage and certified engineers
- The largest BMC partner in Europe dedicated exclusively to BMC Software
- Is part of BMC ITSM Consortium and member of BMC Partner Advisory Council
We have particular expertise around:
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management suite (on premise and on demand)
- BMC ADDM (Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping, formerly Tideway)
- BMC Bladelogic Operations Manager and Application Release Management
- BMC IT Service Desk Express (formerly Magic)
- BMC BPPM (formerly Patrol and PNet)
- BMC Remedy Force Service Desk (Saas based service Desk on salesforce.com)
- BMC Configuration Management (formerly Marimba)
We were founded in 1996 and are a private limited company. Fusion has had 38 consecutive quarters of profitability and an A1 D&B rating with no debt. Our Headquarters are in London – and our customer base spreads across EMEA, Asia and North America. We have at team of 100 including our Offshore Development Centre.