SolutionsService SupportAtrium CMDB
Atrium Configuration Management Database
Fusion recommends BMC's Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB) for Configuration Management. Atrium is an intelligent data repository that offers accurate and business-aware visibility into the IT infrastructure and the dependencies between Configuration Items (CIs) such as users, services and IT infrastructure. The CMDB provides a single source of truth that is integrated into Remedy Change Management, Service Level Management and other ITSM applications thereby ensuring consistent information and linkage between incident, problem, change, configuration, asset, and service level management processes.
The BMC Atrium CMDB provides the following functionality:
- Allows any IT process users to launch a view into the CMDB to quickly view CI and relationship data relevant to their needs through a graphical interface
- Eliminates the fragmentation of data in disparate tool sets through a Federated and Common Data Model
- Reconciles information from multiple discovery tools into a single production data set that is accurate and up to date
- Identifies changes in the infrastructure through the Reconciliation Engine that compares multiple versions of the production data
- Can compare system builds to a target model to identify non-standard builds
Contact us for more information on Atrium CMDB
If you would like to discuss how the Atrium CMDB can help your business, please contact:
Daniel Swann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 208 814 6162
For other ways to email or call, visit our contact us page.