Solutions Service Automation
With Fusion and BMC Service Automation you automate repetitive, manual tasks (such as provisioning, patching and compliance) to reduce the margin for error and allow IT to get things done more quickly. It also makes compliance standards and policies actionable. As a result, you will:
- Cut operations expense and increase the availability of your applications and infrastructure
- Ensure all changes meet security, operational, or regulatory policies
- Reduce the risk of change in the data center by eliminating the No. 1 cause of service disruptions - unmanaged change
- Reduce the effort related to configuration change by up to 90 percent
- Reduce the time to roll out production applications by up to 90 percent
- Increase the effectiveness of virtualization through accurate planning, deployment, and management
- Business Service Management focus - focussing on the delivery of business services — not just infrastructure
- Eliminate silos, enforce consistency, and perform auto-remediation
- Reduce configuration effort by 90 percent in 90 days by implementing components incrementally
- Unmatched scalability - Manage services across all critical infrastructure — servers, networks, applications, and desktops
BMC Software solutions are based on Bladelogic and BMC Configuration Manager for Clients (formerly Marimba).
- Server Management
- Client Management
If you would like to discuss how Service Automation can help your business, please contact our Director of Worldwide Sales - Raj Jandu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07767 820 333. For other ways to email or call, visit our contact us page.