Solutions Service Support Service Level Management
Service Level Management
Most technology organisations have become effective in managing the occurrence of actual service outages through the introduction of a Service Desk function and supporting technology.
Without implementing proactive processes (i.e. Problem Management and Change Management) and mature Availability planning processes (i.e. Capacity and Availability Management) it is virtually impossible to deliver an effective and mature Service Level Management process.
Fusion’s Service Level Management (SLM) offering covers a number of core areas each of which help to deliver the goal of SLM. These core areas are:
- Lifecycle integration
- Business Impact Analysis and
- Supplier Management.
Fusion’s experienced consultants work with local stakeholders to:
- Fully understand the business requirements for all services being provided;
- Ensure that service level requirements are integrated built into the full solution/ development lifecycle;
- Ensure that the criticality of business services is understood so that the criticality of the supporting infrastructure is understood throughout the technology support and delivery organisation;
- Introduce a regular schedule of service reviews with the business;
- Ensure that the service levels that have been agreed are met and to manage any exceptions through the introduction of service improvement activities;
- Ensure that effective supplier management is performed in relation to those parts of the technology infrastructure that are delivered through all 3rd party contracts. Ensuring that all agreed contracts adequately underpin the agreements that are introduced with business customers; and
- Integrate SLM with other operational processes.
Follow on Fusion services can include:
If you would like to discuss how we can help your business, please contact our Director of Worldwide Sales - Raj Jandu at email@example.com or 07767 820 333. For other ways to email or call, visit our contact us page.
- Change Management – based upon ITIL® best practice
- IT Service Continuity Management - based upon ITIL® best practice
- In ITIL® disciplines and practice and
- BMC product training
- BMC Service Level Management
- BMC Service Impact Manager
- BMC CMDB / Marimba